Say hello to the most awaited time of the year where patrons are impatiently waiting for a long break from their daily chores. Indeed there is absolutely nothing more soothing than to watch lights and decorations glittering throughout the Orange County. From parades to sold-out concerts, everyone is looking out to enjoy unlimited festivities and make lifelong memories with their loved ones.
To cherish this time of year, here are some of the most exciting events happening in the vicinity as you can just simply not miss these. So mark your calendar and book your exquisite limo services now!
Newport Yearly Beach Boat Parade 2017
The year 2017 will embark yet another journey for the 109th annual holiday boat parade where all the boats, canoes, yachts will be decked outside to showcase amazing lights next to the bay. Thousands of patron’s line up every evening to witness this one of a kind display, which means accommodating all those vehicles in the parking lot can be a challenging task. However, if you huddle up with your friends and family – you can make prompt reservations with a limo rental service or with a luxurious party bus and enjoy the parade the way it should be with no strings attached! Other valuable suggestions would be to reserve VIP seating or witness the show from an available restaurant! For queries and more information: http:www/christmasboatparade.com
The City Of Lights – Varying Dates:
There isn’t a single home or a neighborhood that would miss celebrating holiday with beautiful holiday decorations. In the past, and even up till now, people adorn the concept of beautifying their homes on holidays and to take one for an example is the display showed in Orange County’s Lake Forest where two homes blinked lights over 80,000 times on the famous FM 89.7 http://lakeforestchristmas.com or Bobscreativedisplays.com.
Other communities with mind-boggling light work include:
- The city of Brea has offered stunning display of lights in the past years across various venues and streets.
- The Fountain Valley at 16801 Euclid Mile High Park is well-known for its tradition of decorating homes throughout the neighborhood specially Brookhurst and Heil Street where houses have decorated their homes with over 65,000 lights alone!
- The Nellie Gail Road Community situated in Laguna Hills has observed over 120,000 Christmas Lights arranged in the past. Surely lights and decorations are taken very seriously in the Orange County neighborhood.
Befitting Holiday Attractions
Without a fraction of a doubt, Orange County’s most famous amusements parks are all prepped for the holiday season! To name a few, Disneyland and California adventure are definitely the ones to watch out. In early November, you will observe Festival Of Holidays, Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle with mystical snowfalls, A Christmas Fantasy Parade, and all-time favorites will be worn, including it’s a small world holiday, Jingle Cruise and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- The Knott’s Merry Farm has a lot to show off for to its audiences with live entertainment, Christmas crafts, nightly tree decorations, ice show and spectacular holiday decorations.
- “Grinchmas” alongside caroling is a must at Universal Studios and unbelievable sues-like decorations, a massive 60 foot tree, story journey and as well as nighttime studio tour as they all sing and tap along with the music played in the backlot of Grinchmas celebration.
- The city of Carlsbad will hold great enjoyment opportunities as holiday sessions will be just around the corner and Legoland will be enlightened with joy, twinkling light work and a puzzle game to make full sized Lego of Santa and Reindeer.
Traditionally Invigorating Family Events
There is nothing more soothing in holidays than cold weather, a cup of cappuccino and music of your taste. The Orange County isn’t familiarized with snowy weather but we like to honor it with ice skating, Christmas events and concerts. Here is what you should look out for the year.
- Ice skating at any of these state of the art outdoor rinks: North Pole Village, Swingin’ Sleigh Ride, Irvine Spectrum and Olaf’s Frozen Rink In Downtown Disney.
- Bunch of holiday programs are to be offered by Segerstrom Center for the Arts including Nutcracker for Kids, Christmas Fantasia, Tis the season and more.
Book your limousine service with The Perfect Limo Chino and rest assured that your guest and family will have an overwhelming time together. With no adjustments issues or parking difficulties, you can easily book yourself a party limo and enjoy unlimited facilities and make your moments memorable for a lifetime. Get a hold of your yummiest snacks and lip smacking smoothies like dorritos, hot toddy, hot chocolate, Christmas brownies, candy canes or any other quick snack. So visit your limousine company beforehand to avoid any mishaps or miscommunication and select your own limousine to your likings.